Modern manufacturing needs the support of strong surface treatment technology, and my country's current surface treatment capacity lags far behind production, and it is in urgent need of advanced technology and technology to replace and fill it. As a modern advanced surface treatment technology, laser cleaning is subject to more and more industries. attention and become a research hotspot.
At present, laser cleaning has been well applied in aerospace, shipbuilding, rail transit, automobile manufacturing, mold and other industries. For example, in the application of automobile wheel hub manufacturing, in recent years, China's automobile industry has developed rapidly. As a key component in automobiles, the production process technology of wheel hub has attracted more and more attention. In order to make the car wheel more beautiful, the surface treatment of the wheel production stage has become an important part of the wheel processing technology. The surface treatment can generally be chrome plating, polishing, painting and powder spraying and other methods. Among them, the hubs processed by the hub spraying process will produce 10%-15% of unqualified products (such as orange peel, multiple spraying, etc.) due to the limitation of the process, which needs to be removed and repainted.
The traditional common paint stripping methods mainly include: spray method, mechanical polishing, chemical immersion and ultrasonic paint stripping, etc., but these methods have various drawbacks, such as: the paint stripping is not clean, and there is residue in the dead corner of the wheel hub; the time is relatively short. It is long and needs to meet the technological requirements of soaking time; the placement or hanging position is not accurate, ordinary paint stripping has higher requirements on the placement or hanging position of the hub, and manual operation may cause deviation in position placement or suspension; work efficiency In the process of paint stripping, manual loading and unloading operations are often used, which is labor-intensive.
These series of drawbacks seriously hinder the automatic production of automobile wheels, and cannot meet the high requirements of modern automobile production technology and the growing market demand. The laser paint removal process can not only improve the paint removal accuracy, but also improve the paint removal efficiency.
Advantages of laser cleaning:
1. It can clean the parts that are not easy to reach by traditional methods, and all kinds of dead corners can be cleaned.
2. Non-contact processing, no damage to the substrate, higher removal accuracy and cleanliness.
3. No need to use any chemicals and cleaning fluids, environmental protection and no pollution.
4. High cleaning efficiency and time saving.
5. The laser cleaning equipment is portable and manual operation is flexible.
6. Optical fiber transmission, convenient to cooperate with robots and motion mechanisms, realize long-distance operation (some dangerous places), and ensure the safety of personnel.
7. The laser cleaning system can be used stably for a long time, with low operating cost, and only needs electricity.
Among them, manual hand-held laser cleaning can clean the workpieces that are not easy to move, selectively clean the workpieces, and some dead corners can also be flexibly cleaned in place. When cleaning uneven workpieces, the hand-held laser cleaning head can also adjust the focus up and down for cleaning, resulting in a uniform cleaning effect.
Post time: Mar-17-2022